Thursday, July 23

Drunk Tithings

Is the word tithings limited to giving money to churches?  I'm too lazy to look it up.  And by lazy I mean drunk.  Am I giving you a tithing by sharing my intoxicatedness?  I'm making up words again, aren't I?


So life has been good.  It's good now because I can't feel it.  It's been good this week because I decided to go off the pill and feel terrific.  I have a sneaky suspicion that's what has been causing my crazy-head for the last 13 years.  Ironically I am hornier than I've been in quite a few months; unfortunately I don't have any man-friends to help in this situation.  Or I do and I just don't feel like calling them. 

Geez Louise.  I'm three sheets to the wind.  Or is it two?  I don't know, all I do know is I wish I went to SDCC this weekend.  Blah farts.

BLAHAHGHOBH;UHHEUHGSKJH.  Wah!   I wish I was getting laid right now.  Don't judge me bitches, I speak the truthness.  

No comments: