Thursday, February 12

He's Just Not That Into You

I liked it! I really did. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the message yet though.

This is probably because today I accidentally emailed an OK Cupid guy with a "Hi! I like your profile!" before realizing I had emailed him a "Hey! I like your profile!" three weeks ago and got no response.

It's also probably because I'm going on a date on Saturday. I met him at NYCC last weekend and we've been chatting all week. When I told him I was free this weekend he asked if it would be weird for us to hang out on Valentine's Day. I said I didn't think so, but now I'm not so sure. I guess it all depends on how the date goes!

Date. date. datE. DATE. DaTe. It's still weird to write no matter how I write it.

Oh I actually had one a couple of weeks ago, too. Yada, yada, yada, I got laid. It was okay. It confirmed the fact that I am Just Not That Into meaningless sex anymore. I'm glad.

No comments: