Wednesday, September 2

Boyfriend? Me?

Soooo...I may or may not have a boyfriend. Tat and I have been hanging out for a whole month. A month! That is my post-college world record.

I say "may or may not" because we haven't had The Talk or anything. My Facebook status is still Single. Family and high school "friends" still probably questioning my sexual orientation.

He sure as heck acts like he wants to be my boyfriend, though. This is good. Better than good, GREAT!!!!!

Dear Tat,

You are very great.

Love,
Thighs


Here's where the fun starts...

I haven't heard from him in five hours so I've decided he's given up and we are no longer dating.

I need a hobby.

3 comments:

Furball said...

Seriously, go read some comics or something.

--Furball

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love you. And I love that Furball comments as Furball.

Hey...did I ever get a name?? Oh well, too late now, I guess...

Alix said...

So excited for you!!