Tuesday, September 8

Cheesified

I am Cheesy Marie.  I haven't stopped smiling in five weeks. I am super duper, incredibly happy to have Tat in my life.

Will I have a freakout again? Perhaps, but right now I feel really good about him. About us!

I can't keep being negative just because I'm afraid to be positive. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I think the reason why I don't want to be all gung-ho about him is because I'm worried that the minute I tell people, we'll immediately break up and I'll look and feel like a jackass. Fuck it though, right? If I'm going to be judged for anything in my life I highly doubt it will be over taking a chance on love. Reciprocated love at that. Well, like anyways. So here it goes:

I really like Tat and he really likes me!

Ugh, you don't know how hard that was to write!!

And no, he doesn't know about Thighs. I'm not ready for that yet.

...

...

Ahem.

Did you read that?!?!?! I DIDN'T TELL HIM ABOUT THIGHS. For the first time ever I do not feel the need to dump my entire life on the table and say, "HERE DEAL WITH THIS OR WALK, BUB." because guess what??? I don't want this one to walk!

And the fact that I'm saying I'm not ready for something is a goddamn miracle. Hot damn, goddamn fucking a' miracle.

YAAAYYYY!!!

No comments: