Friday, October 9

Facebook Wins

Facebook informed me that PJ is getting married tomorrow. Both he and Psycho Joe friended me on there the week of Valentine's Day. Retarded, right? I don't get it. I confirmed our "friendship", but seriously, what is the point? We're not friends in real life, so why follow each other on the web?

If FB didn't exist I wouldn't know PJ was dating someone, let alone sealing the deal. Then again, I also wouldn't have been able to look at his profile pics and realize once and for all that I am completely and utterly over him. I'm glad. I mean hell, it's only been 10 years.

Wow. Ten years. TEN. Do you know how much has happened since 1999? Do you?!? Holy shit. That is at least three lifetimes ago.

Congrats Peej. I'm very happy for you. I'm also very happy to be able to say that you were my FIRST love because it wasn't that long ago that I thought you might be my ONLY love.

No comments: