Wednesday, December 23

Suck it!

Suck it monkeys, I'm on holiday!

Yesterday was my last day at work this week. I'm working three days next week, but that's okay because Tennis is out of the office. Eleven days without seeing him! Thank fucking Shizza!!

The day after I wrote my last post Tennis came in and apologized for everything. He said he didn't mean it, that I do a great job and he would hate for me to leave. (Manic much?) About an hour later he came back into my office with Nun and apologized again saying he's under a lot of stress and he shouldn't have taken it out on me. I said thank you, but what I really wanted to say was fuck you. Fuck you for making me doubt my abilities and contributions. And fuck me for letting him.

The rest of the day was spent running around the building drinking and eating for our company holiday party. It was a really good time (I stayed far away from my bosses), although it was a very strange way to end a shitty week (I was out on Friday).

So where does all this leave me? No where really. I don't want to think about it yet. I want to enjoy the holidays and come back to reality in January. Rippie came in early this morning and has been passed out on my living room floor the last six hours. I have a sofa bed, so I'm not sure why he's down there but I must say it's pretty comfortable. I'm a big floor sitter and layer. Layerer? Whatevs.

I have another visitor as well. He'd like to guest write. Take it away Predator!


Anytime.

What the hell are YOU?

No comments: