Wednesday, July 13

Note to Self

Dear Future Thighs,

You will probably toy with going off Auntie D at some point in the next two years. It has to happen just to see if we can handle it. I'm hoping we are in a position to do well of course. That being said...

DON'T DO IT! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! YOU FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ON THEM!

Thanks!

Present Thighs



I seriously cannot describe how good I feel this week. I started taking the full 50mg of Zoloft Saturday and it is already working its happy magic. I can think straight, I can focus at work, I am inspired, and I feel GOOD.

Therapy is going really well, too. I've said it before and I'll say it forever - I really think everyone should go to therapy at some point in their life. I am breaking through some tough walls to find my truths and it feels wonderful.

Jesus. This is the best I've felt all year!!! Hooray!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

In the book I'm reading now, there was a comment about how we take medicine or whatever if our liver or heart isn't functioning properly, so why is it considered different with the brain? (Excluding side affects, of course, like any other medicine.) No reason you should stop taking medication if it makes you feel WELL. So glad it's working for you!