Sunday, September 2

Live from Jackson, New Jersey Conclusion

I'm smashed. If I could type with my forehead, I would. Hmmm....

yhtg6gtfvuhjytgyfredfuhjy

In drunk world the above says, "Yo hot guy. Sex got flavor, UH. Joy to guy. Fred fudge ya."

I'm cracking myself up right now...

Family parties es stupido. Well, not really but when will they stop feeling like a chore? When will I stop wanting to sit at the little kid table? I prefer talking to people under 10 years old. They are fun.

My eyes are rolling in the back of my head. I miss Fish. I miss Delilah. I miss my bed. I drunk.

Do know what's special about this sentence?

"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs."

It uses every letter in the alphabet. It was a clue in an Encyclopedia Brown case.

I'm going to regret publishing this, huh?

No comments: