I don't know what my deal is lately. I just haven't felt like posting. I guess I should expect to feel like this once in awhile...
Here are some highlights from September:
1. My SVA color theory class is so much fun. We made a color wheel last week. I spent three hours cutting pieces of paper and pasting them onto a bigger piece of paper. JOY!
2. I've only gone to the gym three times so far. The first time I got my free session with a trainer who just happened to be a boxing instructor. We boxed for about a half hour. She said I was a natural! I'm psyched to take a class one day soon.
The other two times I went were for pilates. I am so UNnatural doing them. Pilates is hard when you have kegs for legs! I am forcing myself to stay with it though. It's easy to see improvement in things you suck at doing.
3. I went to an Introduction to Buddhist Meditation seminar. It was a great experience. I definitely want to do it again.
4. Have I mentioned I'm trying group therapy with Cee? Well I am; it started a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if I like it yet, although it is making me a better listener. I'd really like to become a great one.
5. I LOVE FOOTBALL!!
6. The Mets made me sad yesterday.
7. My OKC dating stopped early this month. I went on a few more dates with one guy, but I think we're just going to be friends. It's nice getting laid though.
8. Not having a credit card is fucking killing me. I'm embarrassed to share how much debt I am in, but yeah, it ain't good. Put it this way: I have never lived on a budget. Ever. On a publishing salary, too. Fucking stupid.
Rent aside, I only have $160 until October 15th. On October 16th, I will drink myself into oblivion. Feel free to join.
9. And why don't I have any money? This month I went to two Met games, one Jets game, a wedding in Jersey, got my hair done, and went out eating/drinking about seven times. This was a typical month for me both socially and financially, except now I can't charge anything to get me to the next paycheck.
I am 30 years old and shitty with money. I feel like the biggest loser ever, but I can't let it go on any longer. I will fucking shoot myself in the face if I'm complaining about my debt at 40.