Thursday, September 25

Stop your fucking booing!!

I hate, hate, hate when supposed fans boo their own players.

The Mets are pissing me off too, but I REFUSE to boo anyone when I'm at the game.

I just read a quote from Luis Castillo...

“I know how it is here,” Castillo said. “The fans want you to do well. I try to do too much. I put too much pressure on myself. I need to be relaxed and enjoy the game. I have to play relaxed. Sometimes when you go to the plate, you’re thinking about the fans and what’s happening. I need to clean my mind.”

Sure he sucked this week by going 0-4 Tuesday night, but seriously...

SHUT THE FUCK UP MET "FANS"! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Agreed.

I love my boys. ;-)

jenn said...

I AGREE!

I always yell at people who boo when I'm at games. You boo players on your own team?! Idiots.

I'll be at my last season game tomorrow. Here's to hoping...

Let's go Mets!