Friday, July 2

I want to ride my bicycle...

Well, that sucked. It really is for the best, though. (Thanks Rolo!) Now I don't have to waste my time thinking about him anymore!

Awesome things:

It's Friday, I have a four-day weekend, it's beautiful out, I already went for a run (woot!), I sat by the water and did some thinking, I'm thoroughly enjoying my iced vanilla latte from Dunkin Donuts, I have I Want To Ride My Bicycle stuck in my head, AND I'm about to throw a solo living room dance party.

I have really great friends, a big thanks to Bakes and Jarv for taking care of me and staying out way past their weeknight bedtimes. And another big thanks to the bartender at Crehan's for shutting the bar down right before I walked in because the last thing I needed was another beer at 3am in the morning.

In closing, maybe I'll be upset again later. Maybe I won't. At this very moment I feel fantastic, I'm happy to be alive, and good or bad, I do love how my shit's always interesting.

No comments: