Saturday, March 7

Pisces Power Pukage

Last night was Jules and I fifth joint-birthday celebration. It was so great to see everyone. Love yous and thanks for coming!

I had a really nice time, except for one thing. I was SICK. Like really sick. I didn't want to tell anyone, but I could not stop puking. I don't know what happened!! I only had four beers!! I don't know if it was because I had the flu all week or I ate something bad or the Guinness was stank (was anyone else drinking it?) or I finally broke my liver...it was so gross!

The last time I threw up at my birthday party was when I turned 24 (I think). We were somewhere on the UWS. I did three shots as soon as we got there, made out with some guy who said I needed chapstick (I did), and made myself (MADE myself) go throw up so that I could keep drinking. I used to do that a lot actually. Issues.

So again, I really did love seeing everyone, I just wish I felt like myself. I hope you all had a good time, though!

No comments: