Monday, November 7

Coldergies

I haven't been feeling well for over a week now. My throat was killing me, I lost my voice, my sinuses are throbbing, and I was up coughing through the night for a few days. I can't tell if it's a cold or allergies. Maybe it's both. Every year I get sick around Halloween and Christmas, so this is nothing new. I am nervous this is the start of being sick for another eight months, though.

I'm trying not to stress myself over it because then I'll feel worse. The only thing I can do is clear my schedule, take it easy, and rest. I'm at work today because I have therapy in the city tonight, so I figured I might as well come in. I'm tired, my face is scrunchy, my eyes are heavy, and my nose feels like it is made of cement. Hopefully the Advil and Allegra will kick in and help!

I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy I am healthy

No comments: