Friday, November 18

Holiday Cheer!

Am I boring you with my positivity yet? This blog is more interesting when I want to kill myself, isn't it?

YAAAYYY! I am SOOOO excited for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, everything this season. Maybe it's the love in the air. Maybe it's because I had such a shitty first half of 2011. Maybe it's because I wasn't into the holidays AT ALL last year, so I'm making up for it now.

WHO CARES!!

I'm going to make my living room a winter wonderland. I might even buy a real tree! I am geeking out over the amount of arts and crafts I want to do over the next three weeks.

***Attention Bear Family: If you are reading this, invite me over because I want to see Ev and meet Silas!! Gah!***

Rippie bought me samurai sword lessons a few months ago. I FINALLY feel well enough to take them! Tuesday was my first one. It was pretty cool! I wanted it to be a bit more authentic, though. Something like this:


Rather than this:


It wasn't outside and no one was in a suit, but you get the picture.

I have two more sessions left, then I get MY OWN SWORD! Woooooo!!

Tonight I'm heading to Jersey City to hang at Stacie's new pad, tomorrow is YOGA, and Sunday is a lovely brunch with the Company gals. Maybe I'll start my arts and crafts this weekend. I am very much excited. Hooray!

No comments: