Friday, October 19

VACATION!

Man, this year fucking rules!!  NOLA,  Florida, Vegas, Atlantic City, Puerto Rico, and the sexiest of all, Rochester.  WOOT!

MDLL and I leave on Sunday!! YAAAAAYYYY!!  I'm so stoked!

Last night I met his mom and her boyfriend for the first time.  It went really well!  I'm waiting to see if we're having dinner again tonight.  They like me!

CONGRATULATIONS SOCKS AND DAVE!  Their wedding was super fun and super loving and I am SUPER happy for them.  Socks, you looked GAWGEOUS!

I didn't spend too much time at comic-con this year.  I just wasn't feeling it for some reason.  It's funny, I have acquaintances from around the world who it's always nice to see, but I actually love spending time with the NYC I rarely hang out with now.  Damn busy people!

I'm super nerd-cited about work right now.  Iron got a client who is looking for a supply chain system, which is totally my thang.  I'm also working with Stevie's firm on a project, too!!  I'm so looking forward to helping out!  Rem is leaving my current client, the one I've been at since I started, so I'm pretty bummed.  Another work-husband divorce. Boooo.  Now I DEFINITELY want to move on!!

What else what else what else...I don't know.  I read through a PR travel guide, but seriously I could give two shits about doing anything other than banging MDLL and drinking rum.

Oh, speaking of shits, apparently I ate or drank something my tummy didn't agree with.  For the past week my farts and dumps smell like something died in something dead's rotting carcass.  No bueno.

Interestingly enough, I always seem to have tummy issues before I go away.  I think it's my subconscious reminding me to be careful on vacation.  No gluten and no tap water for me!

Adios, amigos!

No comments: