Monday, March 3

Angst over.

I TOTALLY forgot something...

Dear Chris Long,

Congratulations for being projected as the number one draft pick this year. Calm your nerves...April will be here soon enough!

It's a big year for me as well...I'm turning 30. Apparently this means I am reaching my sexual peak. This is probably the reason why your statistics are making me horny:

Career Stats
2004 5 tackles, 2 for loss, 1 sack.

2005 46 tackles, 10 for a loss, 2 sacks, 7 passes broken up.
2006 57 tackles, 12 for a loss, 5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 pass broken up .
2007 79 tackles, 19 for a loss, 14 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 10 passes broken up and 1 interception.
Total 187 tackles, 43 for a loss, 22 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 17 passes broken up and 1 interception.

I'm seriously having trouble breathing.

Did you know that at 22, you're already at your sexual peak? Weird, right? Let's bang.

Email me if you're interested,

Thighs

Soooo hot. Spags, if Miami picks him up can I be your date when they play the Jets??


No comments: