Saturday, June 21

I am in pain.

Last night I went to my cousin's Sweet Sixteen party in Bay Ridge. Open bar + my dad = too many vodka sours.

Then I met Rage and the crew at the usual Friday night pub.

Then Baklava and I decided to drink somewhere else, but for some reason all of the bars were closed. This probably should have tipped me off that it was around 3:30am and I should go to bed, but yeah, no. We actually bought a six pack and drank beers out of paper bag until we found a bar that was still open.

Okay, it is taking me way too long to write this...that's how braindead I am. Here's the summary:

I had fun catching up with Baklava.

Some dude walked into my building with me and kept rubbing my arm while I checked my mail. I have no idea who the fuck he is or what the fuck he was doing or saying. I don't know if he was my age, my neighbor, drunk or what. All I remember is being pissed off that my Transit Check/Metrocard didn't come yet, dropping a tampon out of my purse and him handing it back to me, and me pushing him out of my lobby and shutting the door. Then I ran upstairs and took a shower to wash the perv off of me.

I woke up today at noon and tried to rally to go out to Fresh Meadows for Gerf's birthday party, but I was still bombed and couldn't function. I went back to sleep and didn't get up until 6pm.

I am still in pain. I'd say I'm never drinking again, but we all know that won't last. One thing's for sure...I'll never drink that many vodka sours again!! UGH!

1 comment:

Li'l Jen said...

I KNEW you were going to miss that party!!!