Tuesday, June 24

Whiny little poopmaster.

That'd be me.


I'm whiny. And little*. And a poopmaster.

I still haven't felt right since Friday night.  At this point I don't think I'm hungover, I probably just caught a bug.  If I am still hungover...no wait, I can't be.  Right?

Here's a list of things I like.  Maybe I'll stop whining by the end of it.

1.  Diet type food product:  Lean Cuisine paninis and pizzas are excellent. Weight Watchers calzone and quesadillas are pretty darn good, too.

2.  30 Rock.  I want to be Tina Fey.

3.  The Hulk.  I saw it on Sunday during another Thighs Family Super-hero Movie Excursion.  Rippie was in town for it again, too!  This Hulk is action packed.  My only beef with it:  I really wish Tim Roth kept his shirt on.  I love his work, but he has Pat Sajak Q-tip syndrome.

4.  The War of Art.  I read another book without pictures this year!  If you have a goal that you can't seem to motivate yourself to obtain, read this book.  While it's geared to writers and artists, it's good for anyone who is losing the battle to Resistance.

5.  The DC Comics Guide to Coloring Comics.  Fun and informative.  I'm totally pumped.  

6.  My brain.  I haven't really mentioned Minnow too much, because well, I kind of don't like it there.  It's not Minnow's fault though.  As company's go, it is what it is.  I'm just feeling dissatisfied with myself lately and I'm projecting this on to my new job.  

For example, a couple of weeks ago I wanted to say, "Hey you! Stop wasting my time with this trivial bullshit and go fuck yourself." Of course I didn't say this; I've grown up a lot since Company (THANK GOD).  Now I know how to cool my jets and admit that what I really want to say is, "Hey ME! Stop wasting your own time with this trivial bullshit and go work for yourself."  Of course going to work for myself is going to take a while, so I figured I should make the best of my experience at Minnow.  

And here's where my brain comes in:  I've taken on some projects that put me back in a business analyst/IT liaison position.  Reevaluating workflows, streamlining business processes, creating new reporting...I love this stuff!! It's like one big logic problem, except Alice, Beth, Carrie, Diana, and Edith didn't get a red, orange, yellow, green, or blue car from their husbands Frank, George, Harry, Ian, or Jack on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.

7.  Logic puzzles.

8.  Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45

9.  Wearing two tank tops at once. 

10.  SLEEP.  In fact, I'm going to bed right now.  Gonna rock Ruth Clare's sleep sched.  G'Night!


*In comparison to Andre the Giant.

No comments: