Thursday, June 3

Little Date Arrows Right Above This Title

See how the arrows on the post date are all smushed together?  

Why is Maczine telling me "smushed" is spelled wrong?  Is that not a word?

smush  [smoosh]
to mash or push, esp. to push down or in; compress: to smush a pie in someone's face


Or is it smooshed? Nope, I got the red line under that too.

Anyways, I don't know why the arrows are smushed, but they are. My anal-self, Shanal, is annoyed by this. I've noticed it on other blogs with the same template, so I guess there's a script issue.

I wish they would fix it. I shall write them a letter!


Heh. Pie.

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Yeah it's been bothering me too. i don't blame you!

Furball said...

It's a css issue, the arrows are the background image for element containing the date and they didn't put enough padding on the left side to push the date over. I could fix it if I had access to your stylesheets (which sounds a little dirty).

I'm a geek, I know.