Sunday, October 31

BP

As tired as I've been this week I'm finding it hard to fall asleep before midnight. I watched Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (YAY!) then laid in bed trying to remember the name of the blonde in Cougar Town who was also in Freaks and Geeks. This is weird because I don't even watch Cougar Town. The one time I tried I was grossed out by the vacuumed faces. Whatever happened to growing old gracefully, ladies?

I was pretty sure it was an uncommon "P" name so for a good half hour I thought: Pixie, Peyton, Portia, Phoebe, Portence, Polly, Pugsley (hee-hee), and so on. Then I thought it was a "B" for a bit, my favorite one of that bunch being "Biloxi."

Well folks, it's Busy. Busy Phillips. You're welcome.

2 comments:

literating said...

Yay! Can't wait for Pee-Wee OR Beer Fest. I really hope you're not allergic to beer!

Jennifer Juniper said...

BUSY?!?! Her fucking name is BUSY?!

She was also on Dawson's Creek towards the end. And I think something else..........

PS I LOVE COUGAR TOWN!!!!