Friday, March 2

Party time!

This week can end now! I'm ready to go out and get my drink on. My tummy feels a little weird; it might be too much acid in my stomach. I took a Prilosec, Tums, and ate some yogurt. Bring on the voka soduh!

I don't want to do any work today. My plan is to leave around 4-4:30pm, go home to drop off my laptop, and come back out.  I brought my shirt for tonight and some makeup so I can beautify here if I need. I might just leave my laptop at work and get it tomorrow. It's not a huge pain to drag it out, but I'd prefer not to worry about it.

My coworker Zebra is here. God he's annoying. Everything he does is LOUD: talking, coughing, drinking, eating, typing, opening a bag, slamming shit, walking. I don't have the best hearing, probably because my family always screamed and I passed out in a speaker at a rave once, so I am amazed how aurally irritating this fucker is. I have my earphones in with no music on, just to lessen the blow.

I never really could work with music on. I'm not sure why I don't listen to music very often. Maybe it's because I'm constantly thinking and daydreaming? I'm excited to get some dancing in later. I heart dancing! I hope we get to take over the jukebox like last year.

Wow. Last year. 33 was a fucking trip. The Year o' Jesus. Wait, did I ever explain this?

Apparently Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead at 33. I thought this was interesting. Why 33? Is the age significant? I'm not religious, but I do like to find connection. I believed this meant 33 was the year of transformation, the year we become who we are meant to be. After all of the changes in my life last year I'm sure of this. Yes it could have been a self-fulfilling prophecy, but so what? I feel more myself than I ever have my entire life.

I went to therapy last night. It was exactly what I needed. I feel much better about everything. I did a little jewelry shopping and bought these awesome ugly green and blue chandelier earrings to wear tonight. I put them on when I got home and my earlobe hung two inches, so that was a wasted $16. My clothes are dark so I was hoping to brighten up the outfit with obnoxious sparkly jewelry. Maybe I'll find something during lunch.

Oh shit, it's 1pm! Yay! Countdown on!

No comments: