Tuesday, November 20

Night Eater

In funnier news, have I mentioned I grind my teeth in my sleep?  I swear it seems worse after I went back on Auntie D, which doesn't make any sense.  I should feel calmer!

I've been wearing a mouthguard for a while now.  I don't know why, but the last few weeks have become pretty interesting...

I keep having dreams I am eating, then I wake up chewing on the guard!!  One night I dreamt I had a mouth full of spaghetti.  Last night I dreamt MDLL left an "I'm-sorry-we-broke-up-let's-be-friends" burger on my dresser.  I don't know what the hell that means, but when I saw the burger I was like "Awwww...that's so nice."  I bit into the bun wondering if it was gluten-free, decided it wasn't and spit it out.

Now that I think about it, I've had food dreams ever since I went GF. Usually I'm eating something I shouldn't like bread, pasta, cookies, etc.  I guess the mouthguard has nothing to do with it, except now I end up chewing on it.

"I'm a Mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."

No comments: