Wednesday, November 14

Struggling

I'm really struggling this week.  Why do I always seem to break-up with MDLL right before my period?  It makes it so much worse.

I keep writing him emails and immediately deleting them.  There's nothing left to say at this point.  I can tell him I never want to speak to him again, but that's pretty immature and counter-intuitive.  I'm sure my silence speaks volumes.

It's only been a week since we broke up, five days since I last saw him, and three days since I hate-texted.  It feels like an eternity already, like I should be over him by now.  Why is love in dog years??

Tonight I'm hanging out with mutual friends on my side of town, nowhere near Crazy Ass.  Well, nowhere near it in lazy people geography. In reality it's only a mile away from him, but there is zero chance he will make the "trek".  I want to punch him in his stupid feet.  I don't know what that means...

Keepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusy

I'd get a dog if I wasn't going to be travelling for work soon. Did I mention LA client is a go?  Also, Iron is going to London for two weeks in December for another client.  She said she'd fly me out for a couple of days, so we can hang, but I doubt it will happen. OH SHIT. I think my passport expires soon. 

keepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusykeepbusy


No comments: