Tuesday, December 11

Email me!

thighsighs@gmail.com

Just in case Shockey wants to bang, but doesn't want to leave a comment for everyone to read.

Or Jon Gruden.

Or Jason Lee as Brodie in Mallrats.

Or James Woods because I hear he's hung like a horse.

Or Donovan because I have no dignity left.

Or Harrison Ford as Han or Indy. Better yet, threesome.

Or Peter Petrelli in Hereos, but like a foot taller. (I met him. He's short in real life. Short and hot.)

I went through this Rock phase at one point, but I think I'm over it.

Oh and Seth MacFarlane because he sounds just like Brian. I guess this means I want to have sex with a cartoon dog. Bygones.

Last but not least, Ultimates Cap. FUCKING GORGEOUS.

1 comment:

Li'l Jen said...

Three things:

1)I LOVE BRODIE!

2)Donovan makes awesome music, but...

3)BACK AWAY FROM PETER PETRELLI!!