Monday, December 10

My Boy Blue!

Giants, Giants, Giants. It ain't ever pretty, but a win's a win.

Dear Jeremy Shockey,

Do professional athletes still get fan mail? Is there like a team email address or something?

How many children do you have? I feel like you have a lot of kids, but only know half of them exist. I wonder when their mothers will tell them about you.

Are you on anti-depressants? You seem so much more in control of your rage. I must say I am quite proud of you. I know it's rough being a maniac. OH I KNOW.

So I'm really not attracted to blondes, but will you have sex with me? I'm pretty horny and well, I have a feeling you might slap me around a bit, something I don't know if I'll be into, but am willing to try. Any chance you'd be willing to dress up as Thor in return???

Leave a comment if you're game. I'm on the pill.

Thighs

No comments: