Monday, May 19

I'll keep going.

I could go into work now, but I have to clean my bathroom, shower, get dressed, and go into the city. If I rushed I could get there by 2pm, but then I need to leave at 4:30pm to volunteer. It's my first NYCares project, I'm doing arts and crafts with elementary school kids. I could have sworn the hours were from 5:30-6:30pm. I didn't realize I needed to leave work early. I don't think Tennis would have cared, but I thought coming in late and leaving early was worse than not coming in at all.

Actually that was the worst part about this morning. Sure the tub sitch sucked, but it was much harder for me to deal with making the decision to stay home today. I feel really guilty, especially since Summer Fridays start this week. I don't want anyone to think I'm taking advantage.

And get this, I kept wishing my mom was home so I could ask her if it's okay to call out. What the shit is that? The thing is if she would have said no, I think I would have stayed home anyways. Ha! I'm laughing now...this is for you Rockstar...

Why do I ask for other people's opinions when I already know what I'm going to do regardless of their input?

No comments: