Saturday, August 16

Weekend Photos

This one was taken from my bedroom window last weekend. I played around with the filter on my camera. I call it Lilac Dreams.



I went out the past two nights, so I decided to lay low today. I realized I left my umbrella at the bar yesterday, so instead of being my usual spendthrift self and automatically buy a new one, I went back to go see if it was still there. It wasn't. At least I tried.

I decided to walk around the city for awhile. There is a church up in the 50s I wanted to take a picture of, so I thought I'd hoof it uptown the thirty blocks or so to find it.

At one point I was headed west on 32nd and saw the building below. I LOVE this building. Or is it an annex? I have no clue what it is (if anyone knows, do tell), but I've wanted to take a picture of it for years. I'm glad I finally got the chance to!



Couldn't find the church though.

No comments: