Thursday, February 3

Thingalings

What do Chris Rock, Justin Bieber, John Larroquette, and I have in common? We were all at last night's Knicks game! Hooray! It was so fun that I may become a basketball fan again. I played in high school and enjoyed watching games back then, but haven't been interested since. I miss Pat Riley.

The Gentleman is quickly approaching friend territory. I'm attracted to him, I just can't take the unfunny. Our conversations are so boring! They are very vanilla discussions about work, health, sports, family, friends. I feel like I'm talking to...gosh I can't even think of one person that I don't kid around with. I am sarcastic/silly/jokey with everyone and even I can't make this guy loosen up. SHEESH! It's weird though because we barely spoke during the Knicks game, but I still had a nice time...

OHHHHH. I get it now. I like the companionship. Yeah, I gotta say it's really nice to know that if I wanted to go see a movie, he'd go. MD probably would, too. Dating's fun when there are options.

I worked from home the past two days and I probably will tomorrow, too. I would have today, but I felt like I should go into the office since I haven't spoken to my boss since Tuesday. No one from Biz was there, so it was sort of pointless. Oh well. At least if my boss asks I can say I went. It's so weird to not have my boss up my ass slobbering over his own tongue at my office door everyday. By "weird" I mean "FUCKING RAD".

Working from home has highlighted the fact that Delilah needs a few things:

1. Wireless. I don't want to spend the whole day in my bedroom at my desk.

2. Duh. I was going to say a new and comfortable desk chair, but I guess I don't need that if I get wireless. Maybe a comfy recliner would be better.

3. Bookshelves and cases. This has nothing to do with the new gig, I'm just sick of looking at piles of books everywhere.

4. I WILL TAKE BLIZZARDS OVER HEATWAVES ANY DAY. A very controversial Facebook status. I wish the more snow meant the cooler summer, but I know it doesn't so I'll have to get a better A/C this year.

5. Food. Hold please.

6. More phone minutes. I barely get up to the 450 I have now, but I'm sure once I get into the groove with work I'll need more.

This week has been a good one, except for the sick. This is really getting ridiculous. The latest issue is a horrible headache in the back of my head. I rarely ever get headaches. The only time I did was when I had Lymes disease as a kid. Apparently Lymes can come back at any time, so it's quite possible this is my problem. Then again with symptoms like mine, anything is fucking possible. Jerks.

This morning was pretty rough again, but I felt better after lunch. The "Hold please" for the food was because I am having a rough time eating. I AM eating, I'm just afraid to eat something that will make me sicker. I haven't had any bread for two weeks now. All I've been eating are veggies, eggs, cheese, and chicken. The only sugar has come from a little bit of fruit and ginger ale once in a while. This is probably why I'm getting headaches and dizzy, but I don't know what to do! I was close to eating a cracker before and I stopped myself. I took this Candida saliva test online (I know, I know) and it appears I have it.

Oooo! Science project! Can you try the test and let me know what happens? THANKS!

I don't have a scale so I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if I lost about 7 pounds. I wish I had the energy to work out, so that I can firm up too. I'm hoping the test results are in tomorrow. The good news is I will get answers, even if they say nothing is wrong. The bad news is, something definitely is wrong and I don't have the patience to fucking wait any longer. I have things to do people!! Let's get me healthy!!

No comments: