Tuesday, February 8

Update on The G-Man

The Gentleman might be onto me. We haven't talked on the phone in quite some time. I don't even know the last time I called him. It's been mostly texts and emails.

I called him yesterday evening and got his voicemail. He called back a couple hours later, but I was already in bed and not in the mood for the talk.

I called him again this evening. He hasn't called back. This is not like him. He might know what's coming.

If he doesn't respond I'm going to leave it alone. While I'm all for being honest and breaking it off in an upfront way, I really don't want to do this. When I tried to break up with Mr. J over the summer, he said "God you're so serious!" Well I am serious when it comes to love. I want it and I don't want to hurt anyone on my way to finding it.

If he only made me laugh. BLERG.

No comments: