Tuesday, May 22

Random Rant: Select Dental

Has it been awhile since you've seen a dentist?

The folks at Select Dental brought back my smile and it didn't hurt a bit. I should have done it years ago.

I hate that fucking commercial. It's always on NY1 in the mornings. If you've never seen it, you're lucky. If you have...

that couple is so not a couple!! The guy is totally gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but come on! They are clearly not in love. They are not worried about each other's teeth nor do they share medical bills. The guy is dreaming about dick, while the blatantly bored beard is thinking, "He is sooo gay."

Select Dental, if you are too lazy to find good actors to fake the funk, it leads me to believe that you may be too lazy to find good dentists. As a result, I have decided never to come to your office despite your affordable monthly payments. So there.

And apparently I'm not the only one who is bothered by your lame ass commercial. Fa!

No comments: