Friday, July 13

26 minutes!

I have veinte y seis minutos left of work. I can't wait to get out of here!  I'm itching for the weekend!

This week has been fantastic.  I feel so happy, fortunate, blessed, and lucky.  Life is good!

I don't really know what made me feel so great.  I guess it's just awareness.  I'm fully aware of how good I have it.  My healthy, family, friends, boyfriend, job, city, home, salary, etc. are all GOOD. 

There is a little voice in my head that says, "You feel too good! You're too happy! A low is coming!"  I am doing my best to silence it.  The nice thing is I recognize how low the voice talks now.  There was a point when it was LOUDER THAN LOUD and now it's just a slight annoyance, sort of like a stray hair you can feel but can't see.

I wish all of you could feel what I am feeling now.  Happiness, gratefulness, love.  It's amazing.  I've worked hard to rid myself of negativity that it's so gratifying to get to a place of positivity, joy, hope, and faith.  I chose to be here and I couldn't be happier.

It's hard to digest the idea that our thoughts and feelings are a choice.  I truly believe they are now. This doesn't mean I will never be angry, hurt, sad, etc. I was pretty upset about something this week and I couldn't let it go.  I dug deep, got to the core of the issue, and was enlightened.  I believe I was choosing to hang on until I fully understood why I was feeling the way I did.  Now that I know, I'm at peace and moving on...

Dos minutos!  Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: