Tuesday, July 3

A white lie?

I am toying with the idea of deleting my MDLL divorce posts.  I always felt a bit guilty for airing everything out on Thighs without his knowledge.  He knows I have a blog, he doesn't want to read it (Shizza bless his soul), there are no real names, so it's possible I could "get away with" keeping it up.  I mean, it became my story too, right?

I'm going to keep thinking about this.  Writing on Thighs is my therapy, so I needed to share my feelings and thoughts about his separation with the universe in order to survive it all.  Now that it's almost over, I'm not sure I need it to be publicizied.  HA! Publicized to 23 people...

Is it a white lie?  Sin of omission?  Some other phrase I'm screwing up?

MDLL, if I decide to keep Thighs as is and you read this, I hope it doesn't hurt you. Anything I've written on here I've already shared with you, so it's cool...right?

I don't know how I would feel if I read about my life in someone else's blog...thoughts?

No comments: