Tuesday, July 3

HE DID IT!!

MDLL processed his divorce papers!!  WOOHOOOOO!!

I am so, so, SO incredibly happy and proud of him!! 

I am also so proud of myself for standing by him and seeing this through. Of course now I am having mild panic attacks about actually being in a loving, respectful, caring, healthy, relationship with MDLL minus the elephant in the room.  My commitmentphobia is rearing it's ugly head! ARGH!

Apparently the wedding planning phase really was a phase.  Maybe it was a distraction from everything.  It was fun to think about, but now I am shaking in my Birks.

I am NOT ready to move forward yet.  The next few months I want to simply enjoy having a wonderful boyfriend and not think about what's to come.  Our two year (holy crap!!) meetiversary is September 6th and I'd love to take a mini-break with him around then to celebrate.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

I LOVE MDLL AND HE LOVES ME AND THAT IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE HERE AND IT'S OKAY TO BE NERVCITED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES THAT I AM SUPPOSEDLY NOT THINKING ABOUT.

Yay!

No comments: