Wednesday, July 25

Fartnugget and morons

I can't stop laughing at my last post.  I am such a nerd.  I love my sweet fartnugget and he loves me. GET OVER IT, THIGHS.

This week is MUCH better than the past two.  I've been exercising, meditating, and therapying with Cee.  Yay for good health!

Did I mention I had a gluten attack in Vegas?  It was only for a few hours.  Stupid orzo got me again. Why does it have to look like rice!?!?  It was annoying, yet comforting in a weird way.  At least I know I still have a problem!  MDLL's Guinness looked mighty tasty to me last night.  It was the first time I debated risking it in a while, but I won't.  It's not worth it.

Tomorrow night I'm heading down to Jackson for my dad's birthday. Rippie came home for it! I'm excited to hang with the fam for a few days.  I love those morons.

Life is good!

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

That's the worst pet name ever. Gross. :-P