Monday, April 30

Bud Mud and Bloody Heels

You may not know this about me, but I am an asshole.

Today was my first day in my new position. I love, love, love it!!! I am going to learn so much from Mags AND I get to hang out with Furball all day. Totally rocks.

Unfortunately I wasn't in the best shape though. I am pretty pissed at myself for getting so drunk yesterday. Rockstar, Spaghetti, Spags' sis, Mother Jugs (MJ), Steve-O and I went to Sette (VII) for brunch. Sette has good food, reasonable prices and all you can drink Bloody Marys.

Thighs + all you can "anything" = love.

I don't know if the rest of the gang got as tanked as I did. Shout out to MJ, let me know what happened at the breakfast meeting today. Woo hoo, I remembered something!

I have no clue how many drinks I had. I told Rockstar I didn't remember anything after playing Mega Touch. She said I got all huggy and then couldn't walk any more so she threw me in a cab. Poor cabbie...I really hope all my yak went out the window.

When I woke up this morning I inventoried my belongings and cased the scene. Wallet. Check. Keys. Check (and if not how the hell did I get in?) Phone. Check.

Alone? Yep. Puke any where in the apartment? Nope. Puke in bed? Nope. Puke on clothes? A tad. Leave any food out? Nope.

It's been awhile since I've blacked out like that. By "awhile" I mean December. Or wait, maybe last Thursday. Regardless, this is why I'm an asshole.

I'm also an asshole since apparently I no longer know how to buy shoes. I went to Payless the other day and bought these flats. Cute, right? I'm usually a size 7.5 so that's what I purchased.

I decided to wear my new shoes to work today. New job, new shoes. Yaay me!

Having the next day stupids, I didn't notice that the shoes were giving me huge blisters on my heels. I also didn't notice the shoes ripped open said blisters until I got to the subway. I looked at my feet and nearly gagged. My heels and shoes were covered in blood. It was then that I felt the pain and had to walk on the backs of the shoes just so I could make it to work. At lunch I bought new, comfortable shoes but the damage was done. I had to walk on the backs of them too.

And because I wasn't in enough agony, I got bud mud in the afternoon and had to hang out in the bathroom for about 15 minutes. Courtesy flushes are probably the nicest thing you can do for someone.

So my first day in my new position I had a hangover, the runs, and bloody heels. In case you missed it, I am an asshole.

No comments: