Saturday, April 21

Tonight part 1

Yes I did them out of order. I ate an italian BMT from Subway in between to sort out my thoughts.

Rage is a really good friend of mine. He's someone I admire, respect, rub one off to, and enjoy a good pint with.

He mentioned how he's been reading thighsighs and didn't get why I was anonymous. Obviously if if I tell someone to read my blog they're going to know it's me, so why say I'm Thighs rather then my real name?

I don't know. If you're reading this you are someone I love, someone who I am willing to share my deepest, craziest, dirtiest secrets with, hoping that you'll still love me anyways. Case in point...

sometimes I'll watch myself poop in the reflection of the toilet water.

So again, if you're reading this you know I love you dearly and hope that if you can read the above sentence and still want to be my friend then we are golden.

I'm really enjoying this whole blog thing and I think I'll get the most out of it if I write for myself without much regard to who is reading it. Totally selfish, but it's something I have to do right now. I hope you're okay with this.

No comments: