Wednesday, February 20

Baseball Trip 2008

With the weddings, classes, eventual Mac purchase, and a week long vacation to somewhere planned for 2008, I decided to limit my baseball tour to only one stadium this year...FENWAY.

I've been to Boston once. My visit lasted 30 minutes, if that. I was seventeen and my best friend at the time was visiting a college. I couldn't even tell you if it was BU, all I know is that I drove 5 hours to pick her up and then drove straight home. I remember passing the Green Monster and thinking how close it was to the street. At least I think I thought that. I'm burnt.

Well there's no need to hurt my brain trying to remember...I ordered my tickets!

Seattle Mariners at Boston Red Sox
Fenway Park, Boston, MA
Saturday, 06-07-2008 03:55 PM

I am soooo psyched!! I only bought two tickets for the game (an 8-ball is cheaper), but let me know if anyone would like to hang out with me and Rocks in Boston that weekend. We can wear blue button down shirts with khakis, cry about the Patriots, and start bar fights!!! Or is it "bah fights?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shanbra, are you ever going to call me back?