Friday, August 24

HFF

In case you couldn't figure this out, yesterday I was having one of those paranoid "I'm dying and will never be sober again" hangover/panic attacks.  FUN!

Of course that didn't stop me from going out for Hugs' birthday party.  I had two big ciders and one vodka drink.  I wouldn't have bothered with the vodka, but a guy offered to buy a round. Can't pass up a freebie, right???

Duh. Now that I think about it, I bought him a beer as a thank you.  I guess it wasn't free at all...farts.

Today was much better.  I got a good night's sleep and had a productive day at work.  Tonight I'm heading to Target and possibly Red Lobster because MDLL's dad gives him random gift certificates for Christmas.  I don't remember the last time I ate there. College maybe?  It's not bad, I just don't see the point of eating at a chain in the city.

Tomorrow I'll be in NJ visiting the Bear Family, then early Sunday morning Juniper and I are doing the Color Run.  WOOT!!  Other than that, I got nothing, although I do want to see Sleepwalk with Me and Expendables 2.  I might be the only person in the world who wants to see both those movies, not one or the other.  Only female maybe.

Anyhooooo...I've got 23 minutes left before I run screaming out of here.  Happy Friday fuckers!

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

You kidding me?? I'm amped for both movies!