Thursday, August 16

Mrs. MDLL

I'm back to wedding planning again.  This time, it's sort of real.  ACK!

MDLL and I went out to dinner the night I came back from AC.  I got all shy (!!) and said, "I missed you so much this weekend. I don't like when we are apart. I really want to marry you and spend the rest of our lives together."

He blushed and said, "Me too."  I cried.  I'm tearing up now.

We've already discussed moving in together and getting married, so this wasn't news.  I still get nervous every time I share these things because I'm afraid he'll run off.  There's no reason for me to believe he will at this point.  It's my own insecurities.  As easy as things are between us now, I am terrified.

What's the best way to deal with fear?  For me it's facing it head on.  I have a pinterest board of wedding ideas.  Maybe I'll create one for apartment things, too.  It will become my virtual vision board.

It's crazy to think that one day I'll be Mrs. Thighs McGee Donkey Lastname Lover!  GAH!

No comments: