Wednesday, January 26

Balls and Stuff

Balls.

I wrote "balls" in an email a few minutes ago and now that's all I want to say. BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS.

Okay. I'm done.

I'm feeling better, but I still haven't kicked this thing yet. I'm trying to stay positive and not stress about it. I'll figure out what's wrong sooner or later. Preferably sooner. I'm afraid to eat bread or anything with yeast. I'm not sleeping through the night. I look like shit.

I was able to go the office for a few hours yesterday and I made it the whole day in Philly today. My boss was really understanding. Turns out she has some digestive problems, too. Geez, who doesn't? It's pretty amazing how aware I am of bread in the world now. Isn't that dumb? Like today at the Philly train station there was an Auntie Anne's, Au Bon Pain, Cosi, Dunkin Donuts, and a few other random coffee\muffin places. The only place I could get some protein was McDonald's (hold the bun), but I haven't eaten that shit in years so I skipped dinner. Yeah, totally losing weight.

Not feeling well is taking up all of my time and thoughts. I'm trying not to think about it. I'm also trying not to think about boys right now either. I'd like to focus on work, but unfortunately I'm all over the place. Ha! When am I not??

My mom is worried about me, so I invited the parentals up this weekend. I wouldn't mind some babying, to be honest. I like attention!

FYI: Don't drink Philly water.

BALLS!

No comments: