Thursday, January 13

Drunk in 2011

This is the first time I'm drunk in 2011. Technically I went to bed at 4:30am on January 1st, but whatever. Since then I had a stomach flu/intestinal virus/ulcer/smackdown so this is my first enjoyable buzz all year.

Tonight was my going away party from Minnow. What can I say other than I like the people I like and I hate the people I hate. The latter won't matter (rhyme!) and the former I'll see regularly anyway.

Biz is the fifth company and seventh position I've had in ten years. I should be a champ at leaving/transitioning by now. It's different this time around, though. I don't know if it's an age thing or what, but I don't actually feel like I have a new job yet. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I was sick last week. Everything's been a bit surreal...

Am I typing right now? Is this making sense? Goddamn, I love my Guinness. Please don't take it away!!

PS I like The Gentleman. I wasn't sure if I did, but I do now. Yay!

No comments: