Wednesday, January 12

Idahold Me

Someone left a floater the size and shape of a potato in my second favorite work toilet today. I stared at it in awe. It was science and magic combined.

Who was this chick? Are we friends? If not, why? Is she Irish? What did she eat? Did it hurt? Did she know? She had to have known. You can't drop a deuce like that without flinching. We have automatic flushers, but why didn't she check to make sure it went down? I always check. Was she showing it off? Was it my going away present? Did she have a lot on her mind? How could she think about anything else? It's all I can think about...

Forget it. I don't want to know. I'm leaving Minnow in two days. It...we...we can never be...

She's the one who got away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD! This post made me laugh till I cried! Thanks!
- Cobra