Wednesday, January 9

Comics Experience

Last night I attended my friend Andy's Comics Experience Introduction to Comic Writing class. It was super fun! If you know anyone interested in breaking into the comic industry or just wanting to learn something cool, check out Andy's site.

By the end of the six week course, we will have created our very own 5-page comic script. I had a few ideas for a series already in the works, but there was no way I'd be able to condense it into five pages. During class I came up with another one though...totally corny but I lurve it!!

Once I figured out what I wanted to write I seriously couldn't put my pen down. All of these panels started popping into my head and then the dialogue came after...FA!! I just realized that's the old Marvel Method...

SO EXCITED!

No comments: