Thursday, January 17

HOLY SHIT!!!

I would like to freak out about something that I haven't freaked out about in the past 3 years. No wait. My brain has freaked out about this, but my heart never did. There's a difference.

Holyfuckingcrap I am friends with my favorite artist and my favorite writer!!! In fact both of them emailed me today...BOTH! In one day!! And we're chatting!! And we're friends!! FRIENDS!! I am seriously screaming this at the top of my lungs as I type!!! I AM NOT KIDDING!!

I AM FRIENDS WITH RAGE AND DAQ, TWO PEOPLE I NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS THOUGHT I WOULD EVER KNOW LET ALONE HANG OUT WITH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW CRAZY THIS IS?!?!?! DO YOU!?!?!? I AM STILL SCREAMING!! MY NEIGHBORS HATE ME!! I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THIS IS INSANE....

Holy shit. This is the moment I've been waiting for.

This is why I left Company...to hysterically laugh and cry from holy shitness.

I FEEL AMAZING. I think I might pass out...why do I keep wanting to pass out this week!?!?!

Holy shit. Thank you, Shizza...today I became a fangirl again.

Note to self: Don't forget this next time!!

No comments: