Sunday, January 13

I died and went to Heaven.

This was the best day of my entire life.

1. I went to my best friend's baptism. I don't care if Cale's only six months old, we are BF 4-EVA.

2. Obviously this also means I went to church today. CHURCH! I think the last time I went was Christmas '05. I can't even remember the last time I received. (This will be a dirty joke free zone, thank you very much.)

While I'm not ready to share my experience yet, I will say this: Shanique, my inner heavy-set black woman, almost made an appearance. She was so filled with joy, peace, and love that she came very close to throwing her hands in the air and screaming , "Praise the Lord, child! Praise the Lord!" and passing out on the floor.

It took a lot of self-control to hold Shanique in. She was LOVING it.

3. I felt so great after church that I decided to enjoy the gorgeous weather and walk from 90th Street down to 14th Street. No typo here. I walked 76 blocks, which is about 4 miles. It was a great little trek. Been a while since I walked that far.

A couple things to note. One, I thought I was going to puke when I got around 23rd Street. I didn't. Two, I walked past Company. Nothing. I felt nothing. Totally weird, but I think it's because I rarely walked through the front entrance. I did feel sad when I walked by City Sport though. Furball is addicted to sneakers so we used to pop in every once in awhile. A tear.

4. THE MOTHER FUCKING GIANTS FUCKING BEAT THE FUCKING COWBOYS!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THE GIANTS FUCKING WON!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! WHERE'S THE TYLENOL!?!?!

The last 25 seconds were the longest of my life. I was sitting on Spags' couch hyperventilating underneath a blanket. I seriously had a heart attack when McQuarters made the interception to end the game. Now that I think about it I pulled a Shanique, passing out on the floor clutching my chest, trying to catch my breath. Over 3 hours later, I still don't think I'm breathing normal.

GIANTS YOU FUCKING LOVEBAGS!!! OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WON!!

This is fucking awesome because honestly, I will be upset if they lose next week, but SO incredibly happy for Favre. AND since the Cowboys are out, Super Boobie Bowl IV is on!!! WOO HOO!

5. And the last part of my best day ever??? The Rock of Love 2 premiere.

Stripper names aplenty this season: Destiney, Kristy Joe, Daisy, Roxy, Ambre, and get this...Inna. I forget how it's pronounced, but it's still hysterical. In fact they should each be given an "Inna" nickname: Inna' Vag, Inna' Mouth, Inna' Ear, Inna' Pooper...

Bret Michaels, you are my hero. I'd totally rock your world if you didn't have the clap. Ironically, I applaud you any how. Fucking awesome.

No comments: